Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Question for readers interested in workshops/presentations/consultation

I plan on having a complete and organized version of my housing work published in book form next year.  In the meantime, I have a question for readers:

How much interest is there in private consultations, presentations, workshops, speeches, etc. about the issue?  My new way of looking at the relationships between the housing market and broader markets has implications for policymakers and various types of investors and traders.

I would like to know if there is enough interest from any of you to justify putting together a package or presentation of some sort, now.  For readers who work in the financial sector, as the economic recovery ages, the ideas I have been developing here could create new ways to construct tactical contrarian positions or to reconsider the shape of the business cycle.  For readers in the public sector, there are implications for housing, credit, and monetary policy.

If you belong to an organization that might be interested, please e-mail me at idiosyncraticwhisk@gmail.com .  I would like to get an idea of what content you would want me to focus on, the depth or amount of time you would want to devote to it, and what budget you might have available for it.

I can present the fund managers or policy makers in your firm or institution with a set of ideas that I think they will find unique and thought-provoking.  I'd love to get some feedback about possible ways to help some of you gain some value from this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment